The Young Investigator Awards recognize the outstanding quality of the symposium contribution and early career trajectory of two graduate students/postdoctoral researchers.
Decision will be taken evaluating the candidate’s personal dossiers by a committee composed by:
- Prof. Favia (Università degli Studi di Bari “Aldo Moro” / Italy)
- Dr. Murphy (CSIRO / Australia)
- Prof. Bogaerts (Universiteit Antwerpen / Belgium)
- Prof. Coulombe (McGill University / Canada)
- Prof. Watanabe (Kyushu University / Japan)
The awards will consist of:
First classified: a certificate, 250£ and a 1950£ waiver for an Open Access publication (sponsored by Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, an IOP Publishing journal)
- Second classified: a certificate, 200€ and a waiver for an Open Access publication (sponsored by Applied Sciences)
The names of the two awardees will be announced during the Closing Ceremony (Friday, June 14, 2019).
Special thanks to
Each candidate is required to send within Sunday, May the 12th, 2019 a personal dossier composed of:
- Candidate’s CV, comprising the list of published works
- at least one supporting letter
- the abstract(s) of the contribution(s) having the YIA candidate as presenting author at ISPC24
Please send your dossier at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, using the following heading: “ISPC24 YIA dossier, your surname”. Improperly formatted emails will be disqualified from the competition.