The Board of Directors (BoD) is in charge of all aspects regarding the International Plasma Chemistry Society. Amongst their most important duties, BoD members select the location and plenary speakers of the ISPCs, select the Plasma Chemistry Award recipient, and administer the IPCS budget.
Election of New IPCS BoD members
The BoD consists of 12 to 18 members: 5 from Europe and Middle East; 3 from the Americas; 4 from Africa, Asia and Oceania; at least 2 members at large and co-opted members.
Elected members have 4 year terms.
We need to elect 3 new members from Africa, Asia & Oceania, and 2 new members from the Americas. No members from Europe & Middle East are up for election.
The candidates for Africa, Asia & Oceania are:
- He-Ping Li, Tsinghua University, China
- Tomohiro Nozaki, Tokyo Institute of Technology, Japan
- Masaya Shigeta, Osaka University, Japan
- Hai-Xing Wang, Beihang University, China
The candidates for the Americas are:
- Lorenzo Mangolini, University of California Riverside, USA
- Selma Mededovic Thagard, Clarkson University, USA
- Gottlieb Oehrlein, University of Maryland, USA
- Luc Stafford, University of Montreal, Canada
Please use this link to cast your votes (from June 10th at 9.00 to June 12th at 23.00)